The world is on your desk with the Looking Glass Portrait!
- Visit (almost) any place in 3D on your Looking Glass Portrait (powered by Bing Maps) 🗺️
- Change the time of day to create atmospheric scenes 🌆
- Keeps a history of every place you visit 📖
- Export your favorite sceneries as quilts (for use with HoloPlay Studio) 🚢
- Potential fix for HiDPI displays.
- Press "Enter" in the "Location" or "Longitude" text boxes to start a search.
- Quilts are now saved with file names ending in
_qs4x8 for better compatibility with HoloPlayStudio.
- You might need to restart the HoloPlay Service in admin mode.
- The program crashes on some machines. Sadly, I haven't been able to figure out the cause yet :(
- Download the
.zip file and extract it anywhere.
- Make sure your Looking Glass Portrait is properly connected and the HoloPlay Service is running. (If you are unsure, visit t
(Might also run with other devices produced by Looking Glass Factory, but is untested.)